Visa Recommendation Letter
The BCCI issues visa recommendation letters to representatives of member firms wishing to travel overseas for promotion of business and other related activities. Certain embassies/countries request for certification of visa application by the recognized Chambers. The BCCI Visa Documentation helps in processing the visas of member firms.
The member firms desirous of obtaining recommendation letters for issue of visa are requested to furnish the following information to the BCCI at the time of applying:
1. Request letter addressed to the BCCI, on the printed letterhead of the firm.
2. Photocopy of the passport of the person applying for the visa.
3. Photocopy of the invitation letter received from the country to be visited.
4. In case of non-members, an introduction letter from a known reference, i.e. from any member firm of BCCI.
5. Fee payable is Rs. 4000/- per letter per person 6. Fee payable is Rs. 2000/- per letter per person for Members who have voting right
Meeting all the above requirements does not necessarily mean that the visa recommendation letter will be issued by Bahawalpur Chamber of commerce & industry automatically. BCCI has the right to reject any request without specifying the reason.
09:00 to 16:30 hrs.
The office remains close on every Sunday of the month.