The Bahawalpur Chamber of Commerce & Industry is officially authorized by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of Pakistan to issue Certificate of Origin in respect of goods exported from Pakistan. It also attests Export Documents like Invoices, Packing List, Declaration, product Certificate & Agency & insurance etc. as required by the applicant for facilitating their trade activities. Important points to be Companies submitting their documents for authentication / attestation
1. We require minimum 30-40 minutes to complete the processing of the documents.
2. Documents to be submitted along with request letter on Company’s Letter Head.
3. The authentication / attestation is carried out on the basis of an Indemnity Bond. The Bond should be provided on Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/-.
4. Following points to be taken care, while submitting the Certificates of Origin:
A. The Certificates should be in the proper format (blank forms available at the Chamber’s Counter).
B. The Certificates or other documents should be duly signed
5. BCCI will retain one copy of authenticated / attested documents for its record.
6. Sufficient space to be provided for affixing Chamber’s seal and signatures of the authorized signatory.
7. Authentication / attestation fee is accepted in cash only & not by any other instruments.
8. Fee payable is Rs. 2000/- per certificate per person.